Interior Trim Supplier?

EdF

I'm about to buy a 90 hardtop with side windows put into it. Does anyone know the supplier of the trim panels which go around the windows in the back? I remember seeing an ad some time back, but can't find them now. Looked at Exmoor and the main advertisers in the mags. Thanks

I'm about to buy a 90 hardtop with side windows put into it. Does anyone know the supplier of the trim panels which go around the windows in the back? I remember seeing an ad some time back, but can't find them now. Looked at Exmoor and the main advertisers in the mags. Thanks

You say it has had side windows put in If these are after 'market windows' are they the exact size and shape as genuine, also have they been fitted in the correct position?

I had a hardtop with after market windows fitted along with genuine trim panels, BUT the windows were longer than the hole in trim panel and the corner radius was different. Took the trim panels out because they never looked just right.

I can take measurements of the trim panel window aperture if this helps.

Stuart

Thanks for that Stuart, but the LaSalle trim panels are blank to take any size of window. I have to take the windows out as the paint is bubbling around them with the dreaded tin worm (no sealant, I suspect), so it'd be a good time to put the trims in and cut them to the size of the 'ole. I don't know if the windows are genuine LR as I don't get the motor until midweek, but they look it at first glance, although they are tinted quite a dark grey and I don't reckon I've seen gen LR ones like that..