axle Q's

T1G UP

Thanks lewis,getting some donor bits to practise on.

As for the suspension again i can see your point regarding the suspension to last as thats the last of my worries!

Where do you get the joints from,would help to see hat i'm playing with exactly.

Dolly,

off roading mainly, so green laning,trialling and getting stuck.I'm no russian outback type of man! BUT i'd like to go,looks great.

I've been offered G wagen axles with manual lockers for £400? any good,worth it for the lockers? are these any stronger than the RR ones.

HH i'll take a look,thanks.

Dolly, ok just a thought,keep my eyes peeled anyways.

anyone know the rought weight of a 90 pick up minus axles and wheels? or the wieght of axles and wheels of a 90 pick up!

HH Can't find the extreme shopping link cause there is millions :lol:

Off topic a little, were after some racking / pallet racking for the unit, anyone no of any going cheapish?

had a clear out of parts recently. gonna flog my mod aswell to make room.the pajeros gone as it was toooo tidy to drive through hedges :(

Gonna buy another disco/rrc for cheaps and use that to play with aswell as a base to mock up the links,

Need a supplier of joints now really.

I take it i'll nedd the tyres that i want to use fitted bfore i can take some measurements?