3 speed auto

bathtub

Hi pips,

Anyone got the spigot type 4 bolt thingy that bolts on the back of a Rover V8 to locate a 3 speed Torque flight torque converter up ?????

Someone fitted my last 2 boxes with the male part missing so that would explain why it eat the last two boxes in 2 weekends.

What was it i was saying about paying a professional to do the big jobs :angry: {ps wasnt Bryn }

Urgently needed please ready for Ireland. :D

I might have, but i'm not 100% sure what bit you mean.

do you want the flexplate, a converter that bolts between the crank and the flex plate (which i wasn't actually aware of), the torque converter, the adaptor ring that sits between the bellhousing and engine block, or another bit. I think that i still have the flex plate and TC sitting around- so i might haev some bits bolted to the TC!

i had 3 Tf727 that i got rid of recently- still have some bits and bobs lying around.

Might be worth posting on Mez Forums as i know of a couple of people on there who use torqueflites. Otherwise try PM'ing gmc62landy on ORRP as he was the chap that bought my last load of bits.

I might have, but i'm not 100% sure what bit you mean.

do you want the flexplate, a converter that bolts between the crank and the flex plate (which i wasn't actually aware of), the torque converter, the adaptor ring that sits between the bellhousing and engine block, or another bit. I think that i still have the flex plate and TC sitting around- so i might haev some bits bolted to the TC!

i had 3 Tf727 that i got rid of recently- still have some bits and bobs lying around.

Might be worth posting on Mez Forums as i know of a couple of people on there who use torqueflites. Otherwise try PM'ing gmc62landy on ORRP as he was the chap that bought my last load of bits.

Its the bit that looks a bit like a hub flange :huh: IT bolts to the back of the crank shaft with 4 bolts & locates into the crank shaft !!!!

Sort of anyway :(

Thanks Peter

Pete is it in this pic?

if it is part number 6 it is FRC7075

Thanks for that but yer thats a 4 speed diagam .

The bit i need is the 3 speed one which is similar to the part betweeen the flex plate & the ring gear on your diagram :)

Thanks peter