Seven Sisters 9th/10th November

honitonhobbit

Camping at Dare Park again hopefully - they are happy to open up out if season and the showers are hot and free!

Mark is bringing his Pikey Wagon down so may have a berht to you standard. He is also bring the 101 down in it's first off roading outing so we can all stand and laugh as he soils himself

Camping :o:unsure:

Should be OK David, bar the camping bit !!! November, you are having a laugh :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Tim,

We have booked the castle B&B. Decided that we were not hard enough for a weekend camping in the rain in November.

Hope to see you there ? - no dogs this time :)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• 3 weeks later...
(Remember Real Men Camp :lol: ) let me know if you need a place as I am ringing them later today

Surly should be Real men are camp !! :ph34r:

As far as i know, GBMUD's booked somewhere for us sat night !!

Can you also bring the Admiral's papers David !!

Too Late Jimbob,,!!! get of of bed earlier !! :P

Am getting close to finished here, so leaving at 0700 in the morning, to coming up with us ??

Didn't my meter work OK ??

coudn't get a patch lead in time, despite driving passed Micheal Wood services twice yesterday- and wasn't about to try and make my own!!

might be a touch early for Kat tomorrow- she doesn't finish work until 11 tonight- and i'm not sure i am going to finish much earlier.

i thought everyone was meeting at Magor at 9:30? it won't take you 2.5 hours to get there will it?

i thought everyone was meeting at Magor at 9:30? it won't take you 2.5 hours to get there will it?

Jim, i believe that was this morning !!!

Need to be on site by 0900 ish, before the gates are locked, :o

Gobsmacked Chris has found a Internet connection in deepest Wales :P