Seven Sisters 9th/10th November

honitonhobbit

Another succesful outing with J33P :D Nice to see a lot of the regulars and a few new faces. The weather stayed dry for the most part of the weekend but was a bit on the chilly side at times.

Thanks to Angela and the J33P crew for another cracking event.

Not many pictures from me as i didn't see much of the competitors. Tim was about the only person i saw tackling the punches, so plenty of pics of him :rolleyes: Thanks for the entertainment at long lake on Saturday afternoon, classic :hysterical:

05-15.jpg

10-10.jpg

01-13.jpg

07-9.jpg

02-14.jpg

03-14.jpg

Chris doing what he does best

04-15.jpg

11-9.jpg

08-9.jpg

Andy's Cafe, where most of the marshalls spent the weekend :ph34r:

06-13.jpg

David, thanks for the pics, will PM a mail address over, for any other :rolleyes:

Ahh water, did a bit of that, a newish experience after a the V8 hybrid, :o so making up for lost time , and got that punch with the deep water, on Sunday :P

Another good weekend by J33P club, well set up punches by Lovvers and the marshals, certainly 1-12 on SS1 done by SteveG, GBMud, Bish etc even Victor worked up a sweat ,, and no damage, bar the trailer rear lamp, in the pub carpark sat night !!

great day out as normal- couldn't quite get used to seeing Tim (TJ101) driving Nick's (tangomans) truck- very odd indeed.

interesting to find out that the landcruiser in standard trim had as much articulation as a 110 in standard trim-I thought it would have been totally trounced!

a couple of piccies:

Bob.jpg

Funnypictureofvictor.jpg

posingstone1.jpg

posingstone2.jpg

prettywaterfalls.jpg

post-607-1194945372_thumb.jpg

interesting to find out that the landcruiser in standard trim had as much articulation as a 110 in standard trim-I thought it would have been totally trounced!

Very true Jim,, But did the 110 need the waffle to get their in the first place :P

Seeing as we are putting up pics of the posing stone, here's mine...

SS001.jpg

X-Springs working well to keep the tyre on the ground..

SS002.jpg

Had a very good weekend with the crew and some new faces. I enjoyed driving hidden valley, with spotting and winch bitching from Bish and shouts of advice from Chris. Even though I didn't feel like it after the beers the night before :rolleyes::rolleyes: it was good fun.

Watching Tim and Victor (or is that Stan and Ollie) was entertaining as usual ;);)

Cheers

Steve