Where to buy beadlock wheels??

alan kemp

Alan, As far as I know mine are std backspace which are 3 3/4" and it works really well apart from they stick out about an inch either side of my trailer! Thought you were after 3" backspace The way I understood it to work would have been a shollower inner dish and 1 1/2" wider overall, not narrower! Quite possible I could be wrong tho, The Mrs says I usually am!!!!

It depends who you talk to, my "offset" was based on 3" from the outside of the wheel on a 8" wheel, so this would be 5". With these wheels I will have a lot more clearance on the radius arms with a backspace of 3.75 but the truck will be stupidly wide :o

I'll agree that they dont leak, Put mine together without sealant, Just a bit of tyre soap and none of them leak!

Alan, As far as I know mine are std backspace which are 3 3/4" and it works really well apart from they stick out about an inch either side of my trailer! Thought you were after 3" backspace The way I understood it to work would have been a shollower inner dish and 1 1/2" wider overall, not narrower! Quite possible I could be wrong tho, The Mrs says I usually am!!!!

My volvo rims that i cut the centre's out of and rewelded have a 5 1/2 inch backspace (back of rim to face of hub), ive welded beadlock rings on so my rims are 9" wide, my truck is 7ft wide with the 37/14.5/16 iroks. Are you sure that you want to make yor truck 7' 4" wide? :blink::blink: