Swivel Pin Play

Gromit

front swivels upto chassis KA930455 uses housing swivel pin FRC2916 ( IIRC this is the rialko bush) & Swivel pin FRC3511

Good man ralph.

Mine's HA9025. I got those numbers from my parts cat. but couldn't determine if it was railko or not.

Paddocks confirms that FRC2916 is indeed a railko bush

B)

JC. Guessing game is it, I thought this was a technical forum, where fact is king!

I suppose Guessing ties in with Range Rover articles buried in the International Forum, instead of the Range Rover forum, and the same Air Suspension article filed in the Tech Archive under Misc rather than Suspension.

In future I'll know not to bother attempting to contribute, I'm obviously too far out of step.

Cheers.

Pick up your toys on the way out, there's a good chap, else somebody might trip over them and get hurt :D

Pick up your toys on the way out, there's a good chap, else somebody might trip over them and get hurt :D

Yes thankyou

I have now coughed and laughed so hard whilst eating biccies and drinking me tea I choked and the tea is somehow now dribbling out of my nose :lol: (with the odd bit of biscuit)

Just how does that work then ?

Nige

As far as I know, the changeover from Railko bush to taper roller bearing occurred in late 200tdi, at the same time as the front brakes went from solid discs to ventilated discs (and rear drums changed to discs, and axles went from 10 spline to 24 spline), at least that's the way it happened on Aus spec 110s.

Paul :)