cb's

rangy

my tdi doesnt run as well since the CB antenna was snapped off but i think thats more of a general maintenace issue.

so where do we buy CBs from as i need a new antenna still and how do you set up SWR, mine always seems to be carp what ever i use.

Around here CB etiquette appears to have gone out the window. Used to be that 19 was a calling channel, then you went to a nice quiet channel to talk.

Nowadays, 19 seems to be just full of verbal diarrhoea :wacko:

We were using our normal channel on the way up to the L2B, but had to change it on Sunday as another club were using it.

my tdi doesnt run as well since the CB antenna was snapped off but i think thats more of a general maintenace issue.

so where do we buy CBs from as i need a new antenna still and how do you set up SWR, mine always seems to be carp what ever i use.

Grahams Truck stop , North Petherton .

They sell most accessories .

If you need to borrow an SWR meter, I can bring mine on the 13th

the CB shop at Exeter M5 service area.

yeah but what about road kill???

plop hot movie and with the CB slotting into the story line quite well.... :)

sorry no sensable CB chat to add, apart from mine is a lot lot better since i moved the aieral as far away from the rig as is possible!

:P