OT: Topgear starts this sunday.

Pete Attryde

a forum road run to the Stlevio Pass from Davos would be good fun all in LR products of course :D

Yeah I actually made a note of it seeing as I'll be down that way in the Rangey sometime soon :D (Note to self: rig rear of RaRo to leave oil slick in it's wake)

Enjoyed the prog. and yeah I'm not into Porsches but the GT3 RS in green gave me half a bar if you get me. Should I now start the fight by pointing out that Porsche is after the daughter blah blah blah and so is pronounced Pore-sha??? :D *ducks*

Oh and having had the loan of a Continental Flying Spur for a while there I was really Mildly miffed off to see that stupid Golf thing. Did anyone catch what it costs? I'd hate to think it'd be cheap enough in relative terms so that some tool could get his hands on that sweet sweet lump...

I've sat in that thing at a gti show.Not my bag,the mk5 gti is a fantastic car, mines done 11k in 7 months.

I have to agree with Clarkson on a super car that looks like a golf WTF?

They have said around 100K IF they made it,so don't bother.

I enjoyed it, I mean don't watch Top Gear if you're looking for some real car talk... it's an entertainment show.

Fine that Golf - as you'd expect - would need a delicate touch but just think of all the fools out there who lap up what Clarkeson says about how a car drives even though the guy isn't exactly renouned for his immense driving ability.

Hammond still looks real shook aye... hope he's all right. Lucky bas&%rd.

a forum road run to the Stlevio Pass from Davos would be good fun all in LR products of course :D

Drove that road about 15 years ago in an MGB - fantastic !

Otherwise, TG was not up to its best. Honourable exception for Helen Mirren ?

Lame prog alas :(

I normally like Clarkson, but he seems to be forced into a bigger and bigger ego, and tonights show was a step too far.

3 x awesome sports cars, and they park them outside of dodgy hotel and get caught up in traffic jams and road works - nah.

Some better stuff later in the series by the looks of it.

Andy