bigger tyres of a lift?

jameslwt

James

Thanks for the note and photos would like to see it on the truck

Mr Diesel questions for you

I have a straight through exhaust - so the pto can be clocked over this also have a x disc hand brake the leaver will clash - I expect this can be bent to suit another thing is that that theres a square part on top mates with the same on gearbox I think what happens with this or is it not a problem?

Sorry for the hyjack

Steve

Hi Steve,

The x brake cable mount can be altered to clear the pto, the square hole in the top is not an issue,

The only problem i've encountered is that on the later lt230's there is an oil feed hole in the back face of the transferbox, this is normally obscured and blanked by the pto mounting flange but when the pto is clocked the oil way is in line with one of the old mounting holes this hole either needs blanking or welding up.

If you can wait until late next week i'm fitting a H14 and clocked pto to a customers car so i could take some pics if you wanted?

Hi Steve,

The x brake cable mount can be altered to clear the pto, the square hole in the top is not an issue,

The only problem i've encountered is that on the later lt230's there is an oil feed hole in the back face of the transferbox, this is normally obscured and blanked by the pto mounting flange but when the pto is clocked the oil way is in line with one of the old mounting holes this hole either needs blanking or welding up.

If you can wait until late next week i'm fitting a H14 and clocked pto to a customers car so i could take some pics if you wanted?

That would be great to have a look at the photos I can wait I'm in no hurry - if you were closer I think I would get you to do mine for me !

Steve

That would be great to have a look at the photos I can wait I'm in no hurry - if you were closer I think I would get you to do mine for me !

Steve

Steve

Sorry it's taken a few days but here are some piccies of my PTO guard attached if you decide to not go down the clocked pto route.

Regards

James

(ignore the shocking welding on the brackets!)

....and maybe I shoiuld get round to changing the threaded bar to bolts...all I had at the time)

post-2375-1192276937_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192276966_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192276982_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192276997_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192277010_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192277021_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192277031_thumb.jpg

post-2375-1192277040_thumb.jpg