tray mats

BogMonster

Looking for a tray mat for the rear of the 110SW - the type of thing which has high "sides" about 1/2 inch raised around the edge to stop water etc flowing off the edge of the mat and getting underneath it. The Genuine front floor mats are like this but the rear loadspace mats aren't - they are just flat - does anybody know if there is an aftermarket loadspace mat which is like this? preferably something fairly heavy duty and fairly grippy rubber to stop stuff sliding around.

Part of living in the sticks is a need to dispose of our own rubbish and as the bags sometimes "leak a bit" in transit I want something that will retain small spills but can be taken out and pressure washed once in a while to remove the pong...

I am aware that Land Rover make (or at least used to make) a rigid plastic loadspace liner but I don't like those because they slide around a lot and squeak in the bare metal back of a Defender.

Ta :)