Narrow 36-38" tyres

FridgeFreezer

i should think it ok to run them on 7".

i've seen 285's run on 6.5" rims and my 285's which allege to be 33 12.50's on the sidewall (although i am lightly suspect as they weren't sold to me as that) run ok on 7" rims. you'll have a lot more sidewall to paly with there, so i should expect it to be less of a problem on a bigger tyre.

i have heard it is more difficult to slip a bead on tyres which are pinched in more. i dont know if this is true though, i've never slipped a bead but i dont go playing on shiny rocks with tyres at 4psi either.

Fedima look to be in the lead - I like the look of the trial ade but the trekkers are taller, will have to see how they compare on price and see how much blood my credit card is coughing up this month :ph34r:

Sorry mate the trial ade's arn't much good, bens 90" the black one pictured earlier had about as much grip as a greased pig on a marble floor, untill he swapped to simex (my old ones).

And i know how much better my boggers work than the simex so i can only come to the conclusion that trial ade's ain't much good.

Yes they're 255/100's and they're actually pretty new.

They had less than 200 miles on them when you had them, and you carn't have used them that much because there would have been a fuel shortage if you had :D:P:P

For some reason typing LA Supertrux into google doesn't find their website, and they don't print it on their adverts :rolleyes:

You're right, swampers are a bit rich for my pocket, for £100 less per tyre I can have the Fedima 900x16's which look reasonably lumpy.

For some reason typing LA Supertrux into google doesn't find their website, and they don't print it on their adverts :rolleyes:

You're right, swampers are a bit rich for my pocket, for £100 less per tyre I can have the Fedima 900x16's which look reasonably lumpy.

As I suggested, think about bringing boggers in from the US. You'll be looking at about £90 a tyre and we know someone who'll be coming back from the US quite soon.......

Edited to add, I'd be tempted to look at an IROK as its a bit less agressive than a bogger. I think boggers on a daily driver might be a little silly!

Sadly Will they dont make Irok's narrower than 13.50"

Have you got a link for the £90 per tyre company, I'm interested :)

Yep, Iroks are a little wider however I seriously doubt JU will want to run boggers as a single set of tyres - they're not exactly road friendly.

No, this was the quote I was given by a chap who's also bringing in some tyres and winches from the states. You'd have to ask him to see if he'd bring in annother set. The only downside is it'll be a while before the order'll arrive. Not a problem for me, though ;)