Novice Fun Winch Challenge - Chichester 25th NOV

Update for all.

The club that is running this is the HBRLO web site is www.HBRO.co.uk

I was both the Clubs Newsletter Editor and the Winch Challenge Co-ordinator, and was planning to run this as COC with those committe members who are experienced via their support in the last few MWWCE (last one was in May) and others within the Club. However at the recent HBRO AGM I, along with some of the other committe members didn't restand for our posts, and new members came forward and have thrown their respective hats in the ring to 'do their bit' for the club in and through 2008.

As a result this means I am not now running the Newsletter, the current one out being my last, similarly whilst the Nov 25th event was planned when I was still Winch Challenge Co-ordinator, as this now is not my domain I am not running, nor am I involved in the event at all.

As such I have passed on everyones details via the ex chairman who gave the details of all to the new comittee at the 1st of their AGMs, hopefully one of them will be in contact with you via whatever you gave me phone / e-mail / or forum PM. The event is stilled planned, and I am sure it will go ahead - but please bear in mind that the event will be planned set out run completely by others, .............if something is wrong........... or not to your liking .........or you are unhappy re something on the day - then its nothing to do with me ! :lol:

I am now not involved in any way - not as an official, nor as a committee member, or setting outer, oragnizer marshal or even as an entrnat OK :lol::P

As to the 2008 MWWCE I have no information at all at present, except that of the 4 key members who helped me run the event this year and last none are now committe members this year, and at the moment I do not expect to be running the event in 2008, ......but who knows things can change.

To those forumeers who have supported the MWWCE either this year or past years - thankyou, if and when I hear any news I will of course pass it on

I will PM Info re the 25th as soon as I have it,

Until then TTFN

Nige

Hi All!

Sorry for the delay in getting information out to you regarding the Challenge Event at Chichester on 25th November, but we wanted to make sure everything was together before we put it on the forum. On the HBLRO website (www.hbro.co.uk) there is now a dedicated Winch Events page. On this page you will find some general information about up and coming events, an information pack and an entry form to the next scheduled event. Hopefully this will ensure that in future you can have all the info in one place that is easily accessible. We are already fully booked for the November event, so please check that your name appears on the entry list before sending off your payment and entry form. We look forward to seeing you at one of HBLRO’s events in the near future. Keep an eye on the site also for the latest news on the Mike Wolfe Challenge, which is now being organised for the early part of next year.

Sam Parker, HBLRO Competition Secretary