J33P Drive Round Day

JST

Thats a shame, not sure where you managed that then - are you pleased with the new tyres then?

Anyone fancy a day out in the period between Christmas and the New year? Wellington site again, plus i have a couple of new bits to add in!

yeah tyres made a big difference,

going to order a pair of es9000 +2 shocks and pair of dislocations cones D4x4 seems suprisingly cheap for cones.

would extended brake lines be adviseable?

Yep, if you would like the brake pedal to work, on the trip home :o

Thats a shame, not sure where you managed that then - are you pleased with the new tyres then?

Anyone fancy a day out in the period between Christmas and the New year? Wellington site again, plus i have a couple of new bits to add in!

Yep, put me down for a place please James.

yeah tyres made a big difference,

going to order a pair of es9000 +2 shocks and pair of dislocations cones D4x4 seems suprisingly cheap for cones.

would extended brake lines be adviseable?

just a tip Ben , get your shocks from Explorer uk , They are the main importer and warranty claims are not a problem as long as you have your original invoice ,

Pro comps carry a lifetime warranty.

Ben/Tim - with +2" on the rear shocks do you really need extend rear brake flexible line? i dont know?! i have them fitted on mine but with it running down the side of the A frame i am not that convinced that if you are putting +2" just on the rear that you really need them. i would however fit braided hoses considering the amount of cr*p we decide to drag our vehicles through.

So for a Christmas jaunt (i guess date depending) we are looking at

Walfy (if hes allowed out when he asks Jo)

Weeble

TJ101

Puggy

Mo

that didnt take long! i will sort some dates and come up with some options