Bst value shocks for 110

Hey up folks newboy here , need advice on best front shocks for 200tdi do not need to be performance quality just good value , gas or oil which is best many thanks . :)

I won't say too much as I am biased but I can sort you out a great Forum member offer on a pair of Rough Country ones ( IMJO the best value gas ones ) :D:D

Having said that if all you want is cheap that work fine then get onto Craddocks / Paddocks etc. for a pair of standard ones....

David

This is one of those questions where every owner will give different advice depending on what they have fitted themselves.

I use De Carbon gas shocks and find them very good but if you aren't looking for any kind of performance increase then stick to what LR specified when they designed the vehicle as they are more than up to the job and are a fraction of the cost of any aftermarket ones.