Webasto thermo top V

Bluemoon

Has anyone got the wiring diagram for the webasto fuel burner, thermo top V, and the part nos for the electric connections, cheers

Do a search on the forum, the wiring diagram has been posted up before. The main loom connectors which plug into the main unit are like hens teeth - you will not find these anywhere to buy new. Search Wabasto on ebay they sometimes come up on there, or get in touch with the Landy breakers such as Equicar to see if they have a TD5 Disco or TD4 Freelander they are breaking - the Wabasto was fitted as an aux heater to these - they may be able to cut out the loom. Also try speaking to Paul Gofton at Wabasto in Doncaster (IIRC) and if he is still there - very helpful. I believe the UK details are on the web.

Do a search on the forum, the wiring diagram has been posted up before. The main loom connectors which plug into the main unit are like hens teeth - you will not find these anywhere to buy new. Search Wabasto on ebay they sometimes come up on there, or get in touch with the Landy breakers such as Equicar to see if they have a TD5 Disco or TD4 Freelander they are breaking - the Wabasto was fitted as an aux heater to these - they may be able to cut out the loom. Also try speaking to Paul Gofton at Wabasto in Doncaster (IIRC) and if he is still there - very helpful. I believe the UK details are on the web.

I've got the wiring diagram for the Discovery td5 heater , but this one is out of the discovery 3 or range rover sport so those are no good as the connections are different, 8pin instead of 6pin. I'll try looking that guy up, cheers

Its all password protected, i can't get in

"Home page -> Product Info -> Thermosystems" and the pdf files are there. I did not see the V when I had a look just now but the new ones are all very similar.

As also mentioned you could try Webasto direct but last time I tried they would not sell direct and I had to go via a dealer, marine engineers are useful as the Webastos are used on lots of narrow boats etc.

Neil