Johnny Joints

Warthog

Personly i too favour the heinz brand although i have found that the sausage and beans varient tends to cycle easier on the front due to the increased weight of the deep fat fryer, I use the full english on the back to try and get a more even weight distribution.

Has anyone tried tomato soup? I did hear that the viscosity of the soup absorbs shocks a lot better than beans do. Used with sausage trailing arms you get better articulation and suspension flexibility. If you have a petrol engine with carrot top plugs, then if you break down and have to wait ages for the big yellow taxi - at least you have a square meal to keep you going.

Les. :lol:

Decided to eat the beans and use the JJ's for the arms :)

The after market arms used on the 4" lift for the truck, had fixed bushes at each end and had a tendancy to destroy the axle mounts for the arms :rolleyes: This was a suggested route to take with the idea to reduce the stresses?

post-604-1193163829_thumb.jpg

post-604-1193163884_thumb.jpg

I take it you guys know Chris at Exact has these in stock at great prices

Yep :P

Very well built joints, but they are pricey. Especially if your looking at 16 of the beasties (upper and lower control arms 8 front, 8 Rear):blink:

Ive used johnny joints on my truck and they work really well, they allow for so much more free movement than a standard bush.

However i di managed to destroy the poly centers on 3 joints due to amount of pressure my 3 link on the front was exererting when i did not have enough seperation between the top and bottom links on the axle (portals) :rolleyes: .

I hate to say it, Mr Warthog, but your Avatar looks like a common or garden pig to me.

10 out of 10 for observasion...........But they are all from the same family and the Avatar one has just got more personality! Look at him smile :P