Plasma Rope DELIVERY details

pugwash

Right Guys,

the plasma is in my garage ready to be cut up and i need to work out how i am going to get it to everyone.

I would like to keep postage as cheap as possible- so get stuff to people either centralised delivery to one point or by hand.

I am dropping someone to Gatwick around the 1st of November and will be coming back via Horsham to drop some stuff to Si, so, out of the following who could pick up from Horsham? My missus is going up to reading this Thursday so could possibly drop some stuff on the way back down from there- so M4- M5 corridor- but she can't make loads of stops! Are there any other people on this list that live near each other?

Les H

Mo M

Adrian Turner

PeterR

Si White

V8Camel

miketomcat

Hybrid from Hell

88 Nick

treebloke

Simon R

steve G

Andy B

Orgasmic Farmer

pritch 1

SOA 93

Divster

if anyone knows that i will HAVE to send the stuff by post then please let me know straight away- and if anyone needs stuff before the weekend then please let me know by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks

Jim

I'm in Swindon, Wilts, so could probably arrange to meet your wife ( :P ), can steal collect SiWhite's if he's happy for me to do that. I can also collect for anyone that is going on the Lake District weekend as well.

Si - I can come to Oxford and commit a crime, then give you the rope as I 'accidentally' fall down the stairs to the cells :lol:

Les.

Adrian T lives somewhere round here - or at least his van does! I guess he could colect from me (if he wants to that is?).

Nigel from Hell (somewhere in Hampshire I believe) is also fairly close - same applies.

Si

i can get mine next time we come down for an event. If you don't mind hanging on to it that is? Otherwise we can work something out. I will know before the 1st of November if i am going to go to Slindon for the AWDC meet so that may be an option if SimonR is going to be there again.

Cheers

Mark

I'm happy to hang on to stuff for as long as i need to- i am also going to the lake district weekend so i can give people rope then if they prefer.

"might" be going to seven sisters for the november J33p event if anyone if going there.

So as a Maybe i have:

Horsham delivery on way back from Gatwick:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Orgasmic Farmer (possibly)

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

Unaccounted for:

Peter R

V8 Camel (we could meet halfway as i'm not often down your way at the moment- although i am in Bath this weekend so i could potentially detour to you)

miketomcat

88 Nick

Treebloke (you down for one of James' events again soon?)

Andy B

Pritch1

SOA 93

Divster

if anyone knows that i will HAVE to send the stuff by post then please let me know straight away

Oh dear......I think I'm one of these people unless someone on the list is passing through the wilds of Derbyshire on their way north. Unfortunately no trips south planned for some time.

I'm happy to hang on to stuff for as long as i need to- i am also going to the lake district weekend so i can give people rope then if they prefer.

"might" be going to seven sisters for the november J33p event if anyone if going there.

So as a Maybe i have:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Peter R

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

Unaccounted for:

V8 Camel (we could meet halfway as i'm not often down your way at the moment- although i am in Bath this weekend so i could potentially detour to you)

miketomcat

88 Nick

Andy B

Pritch1

SOA 93

Divster

So as a Maybe i have:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Peter R

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

Unaccounted for:

miketomcat

88 Nick

Andy B

Pritch1

SOA 93

Divster

jim

i will sort something out with you possibly pick it up on a friday evening as i go past but not this one

paul

Jim - Dropping off at Swindon area would be ideal.

Les - I'm off work on Thursday and live only 5 mins from J14 M4 - should Mrs Pug drop our to me and then we can RV somewhere later on?

i can collect and hold in west midlands area for any one post code are b38

paul

Jim, if your going to the Lake district this weekend the I assume your doing M5/M6 I'd be happy to meet at a motorway services if its convenient.

If anyone else lives in the midlands then I live within M40/M6/M1 triangle so its relatively easy to access from many directions.

Andy

Oh dear......I think I'm one of these people unless someone on the list is passing through the wilds of Derbyshire on their way north. Unfortunately no trips south planned for some time.

If Jim is going to the Lakes this weekend I guess he will be going north up the M5/M6.

I could meet Jim at any junction on the M5 north of Worcester so J4, J3 or possibly J2 but that is bit near Sandwell Town FC for my likeing.

Failing that I could make M6 - J9, J10, J11, J12 or J13 M6 depending on Jims timings?.

We are working on the A38 at Branston for the next few weeks so I could run it up to you or meet nearby. Better still I could even break in for you, you would'nt want it shiney would you.

So as a Maybe i have:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Peter R

Bournemouth delivery on way back from Gatwick:

Andyb

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M