Plasma Rope DELIVERY details

pugwash

I'm happy to hang on to stuff for as long as i need to- i am also going to the lake district weekend so i can give people rope then if they prefer.

"might" be going to seven sisters for the november J33p event if anyone if going there.

So as a Maybe i have:

Horsham delivery on way back from Gatwick:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Orgasmic Farmer (possibly)

Peter R

Bournemouth delivery on way back from Gatwick:

Andyb

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

To drop to Turbocharger in Bristol:

Divster

Pick up from Taunton:

V8Camel

Pick up on way to/at Lakes:

Treebloke

88 Nick

SOA 93

To Send:

Pritch1

Unaccounted for:

miketomcat

I'm happy to hang on to stuff for as long as i need to- i am also going to the lake district weekend so i can give people rope then if they prefer.

"might" be going to seven sisters for the november J33p event if anyone if going there.

So as a Maybe i have:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Orgasmic Farmer (possibly)

Peter R

Southampton Delivery on the way back from Gatwick:

Miketomcat

Andyb

Steve G picking up:

Steve G

Mo M

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

Divster

Pick up from Taunton:

V8Camel

Treebloke

88 Nick

SOA 93

To Send:

Pritch1

Looks like i'm going to be busy coming back from gatwick :D

Jim

looks like I won't be able to make Slindon as I have a Cave Rescue practice that weekend. If you can hang onto the rope for me till the next time i'm down Devon or else bring it along when you come to Seven Sisters and I will get it then. I'm in no rush at the mo and since the next time I need it is likely to be at one of JSTs events!!

Cheers M8

Mark

So as a Maybe i have:

SiR

Adrian T

Nige HFH

Peter R

Steve G

Mo M

Southampton Delivery on the way back from Gatwick:

Miketomcat

Andyb

Les H pickup point:

Les H

Si White

Divster

Pick up from Taunton:

V8Camel

88 Nick (being picked up by V8 Camel)

SOA 93 (being picked up by V8 Camel)

Orgasmic Farmer

Treebloke

To Send:

Pritch1

Looks like i'm going to be busy coming back from gatwick :D

andyb and miketomcat i've PM'd both of you, please PM me back as soon as you can.

I'm leaving for Gatwick at 4:30 tomorrow morning and i'd like to get your deliveries sorted out before then.

if necessary you can contact me on 07966 537remove150 as i will be in Horsham around 11am- if i haven't heard from you before i leave Horsham then then'll head straight home on the A303 as it's way quicker for me.

Let me know

Thanks

Jim

Hey Bob,

Street's about 20-25 mins away from me so it's not far- i'm a bit pushed for time next week or i'd meet you half way (or just drop it to you)

give me a buzz on my mobile when you are down this way- let me know if you don't have it

Cheers

Jim

Hey Bob,

Street's about 20-25 mins away from me so it's not far- i'm a bit pushed for time next week or i'd meet you half way (or just drop it to you)

give me a buzz on my mobile when you are down this way- let me know if you don't have it

Cheers

Jim

Jim

Doubt if this will happen this week now, are you going to the lakes this weekend?.

yep- i'm coming back down on sunday- is there anywhere M6/M5 corridor we can meet so i can drop it to you?

i think you're the only one whose string i need to take with me- unless there is anyone else m5/m6 way who hasn't had theirs yet?

yep- i'm coming back down on sunday- is there anywhere M6/M5 corridor we can meet so i can drop it to you?

i think you're the only one whose string i need to take with me- unless there is anyone else m5/m6 way who hasn't had theirs yet?

Depends on what times you are going up or coming back down.

If you are going up the M5 on friday and hoping to get onto the M6 - my advice is get off the M5 at J6 (Worcester north) and take the A449 through Kidderminster and wolverhampton then get back onto the M6 at either J12 Cannock or J13 Stafford. It beats sitting in the traffic where the M5 meets the M6, it can take ages especially on fridays. It normally clears after J11/J12.

It just so happens that the A449 runs directly past our little village of Wombourne, which is more like a small town.