4x4Adventures Winch Challenge

JST

Yep excellent event and worth all the rushing around to get the MOT sorted 2 days before! Think the swivel pins are truly knackered now. Decided to take the cautious careful option of sticking at 50 on the motorway all the way home rather than cut cross country and risk having to steer and brake! Therefore 3hr45 to get home so a little knackered by the time we got back to Banbury. Thanks for the beep on the motorway by the you lot in the transit van to keep me awake as Sticky was asleep before we got past the Taunton services (1 mile from the Wellington junction!).

Damage was minimal with couple of little dents, smashed rear indicator lens and 1 fairlead fallen apart for the winch wire. Also the new wire already has a few cut strands so not ideal.

Time now to try and find a way to fit the landy in the garage and give it a bit of tlc as distinct lack of it recently.

Cheers again the Trem and all the Marshall's for a great event. Wouldn't happen without all of you. Hope you enjoyed your drive around day today.

See you around.

The three in the transit pickup who beeped where " Fly Tipping Commercials " ie Simon, Keith and me.

Its a great area for tipping and plenty of scrap to collect as pointed out by Lardy and Jason.

We really enjoyed marshalling the day, and with Simon G's misses we all kept warm in Lardy's Landy

Yep excellent event and worth all the rushing around to get the MOT sorted 2 days before! Think the swivel pins are truly knackered now. Decided to take the cautious careful option of sticking at 50 on the motorway all the way home rather than cut cross country and risk having to steer and brake! Therefore 3hr45 to get home so a little knackered by the time we got back to Banbury. Thanks for the beep on the motorway by the you lot in the transit van to keep me awake as Sticky was asleep before we got past the Taunton services (1 mile from the Wellington junction!).

Damage was minimal with couple of little dents, smashed rear indicator lens and 1 fairlead fallen apart for the winch wire. Also the new wire already has a few cut strands so not ideal.

Time now to try and find a way to fit the landy in the garage and give it a bit of tlc as distinct lack of it recently.

Cheers again the Trem and all the Marshall's for a great event. Wouldn't happen without all of you. Hope you enjoyed your drive around day today.

See you around.

In my defence im sure i was awake till just after the services...maybe 100yds!?! Must be the sign of yet another top event!!! Cheers to all involved, Looking forward to next year already, but hey it's not my truck that we keep damaging! Ha! :P