and for Fri 4th Jan 08

1. Tony Cordell

2. Bowie

3. Weeble

4. Mo Murphy

5. Tim Jones

6. Walfy

7. Weeble Too

I am just putting togther the paper work for these two days, is there any chance the following could email me so i can add you to the distribution please:

Steve G

redben

email : info@4x4adventures.co.uk

All other email addresses i have.

thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Friday 21 Dec DRD Wellington:

1. TJ101

2. Puggy

3. Jos

4. Steve G

5. Mayby GBMUD

2 spaces on the 21st left.

and for Fri 4th Jan 08

1. Tony Cordell

2. Bowie

3. Weeble

4. Mo Murphy

5. Tim Jones

6. Walfy

7. Weeble Too

So tempted to bring the new 90 for the 21. But I think Jo might castrate me if I did :(

:P:P

You aint got it yet!!!.

Anyway, do you think it would even make it into the field? :lol::lol:

come on Chris it will be a good day out, Mark ref the 07 it would be fine with most of it although if it were mine i wouldnt take it for the scratches alone, but you could miss that bit out, i mean puggers got his LC around no worries last time. If you let Jo drive you know it will be OK.

James

Do you seriously think the long haired general would let the new90 any where near mud or water. I thought you had more sense than that :D

I'll bring my 90 which I don't mind throwing at the scenery :P

So tempted to bring the new 90 for the 21. But I think Jo might castrate me if I did :(

Oh go on, Bring it along. We could all do with a laugh!!. :lol::lol:

We can run a book on it to see which pannel gets dented first. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My bets on the o/s rear. Seems to be your favourate pannel!!! :P:P

Are these events open to any members of this forum?

I see you're full this time and besides, I don't have any mud terrains, but thinking ahead for next time I would be very interested.

How high is the risk of damage to vehicles? Are we talking RTV style obstacles or more challenging/risky?

Thanks.

Are these events open to any members of this forum?

I see you're full this time and besides, I don't have any mud terrains, but thinking ahead for next time I would be very interested.

How high is the risk of damage to vehicles? Are we talking RTV style obstacles or more challenging/risky?

Thanks.

Look a 4x4adventures.co.uk.

High 3.5

Yes they are open to all members of this and other other forums and in fact anyone with a 4x4 that wants to come along for a good day out.

They came about after some of us in the SoutWest wanted to get out and about a bit more and try some harder than normal green lanes. A local farmer setup a track on his land (Near Bampton) which we now use (it was first built 8 years ago) and in addition we have another track open last year at Wellington.

All the sections are optional and its designed to be a gentle days off roading driving the equivalent of green lanes but without the map worries or ROW issues. they are all conducted on private tracks/lands although there are some interlocking road sections.

Bamtpon DRD dates are in my diary, with luck there will be downloadable forms in the near future for them (when i make the forms!)

There has been damage in the past on some vehicles (well 2) although the majority of people coming along dont have any problems. Part of the day is you deciding what to do and what not to do so suit your own and your vehicles capabilities.

i tow ball is not ideal but is suitable if there is a spreader plate fitted to the back of it (ie within the crossmember) and it is fitted with rated bolts (m16?) and is mated to a structurally sound material ie a rust free cross member. front recovery points JATE rings again are suitable. (a bridle should also be used if using JATE rings)

ideally a two pin setup or dedicated towing eye is more suited to the task as long as it is securely attached as above (and not welded)

1. TJ101

2. Puggy

3. Jos

4. Steve G

5. Mayby GBMUD

and for Fri 4th Jan 08

1. Tony Cordell

2. Bowie

3. Weeble

4. Mo Murphy

5. Tim Jones

6. Walfy

7. Weeble Too

updated:

1. TJ101 - paid

2. Puggy

3. Jos - paid

4. GBMud

and for Fri 4th Jan 08

1. Adrain Pope

2. Bowie

3. Weeble - paid

4. Mo Murphy

5. Tim Jones - paid

6. Walfy

7. Steve G

Puggy, Chris - wheres the forms and ££££???? (Chris you can ask me the same Qs!)