Forum Meet in East Anglia

SteveG

Eh? I thought Moo was a member, just one of those strange 'lurky' people! :unsure::lol: Besides, we need him to drag us out of the mud! :D

i'm interested in playing. need a bitch 2nd team etc

promise not to play too rough.

B) Paul and Tim in a team would be much fun :)

We might well be in the Camel for this one anyway, Dan's Rangie's coming back into the Garage after 7S as he has decided he wants to change the design again... judging on how many weekends we've had free (read: 1) between last 7S and this 7S, I'm not sure she'll be ready in time for the Forum meet! :blink:

Still, will be trying our hardest! B)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in attending. Need a team partner though. Not done huge amounts of challenge events, 3 or4 JBS events. So if anyone fancies teaming up give me a shout.

Yes. Promise only a couple of events. Didn't do well in any of them. Small fish in a big pond syndrome.

Is Tim coming to Exmoor at the end of Dec? Would be good to meet if we were going to team up. Does he have a young sister he could bring with him? ;);) I still need a co-driver

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add an update to keep the weekend in everyones mind..

The roadbooks for Saturday Laning will be sent out by e-mail to everyone about a 2-3 weeks before with full details of OS Maps required. The roadbooks will have grid ref each lane and hopefully a photo of the start of each one too. About 1-2 weeks before, we will organise online groups of 4-5 vehicles with some different/staggered starts and suitable meeting points.

On Sunday at Bures a Winch Challenge type course will be already laid out by Chris Watts and people attending will have the choice to go for punches or just drive around.

Ashcroft are hoping to bring along their test bench to show off their wares.

Simon, X-Eng, will also be there with a small stand to display his products and answer questions etc.

Let me know if there is anyone else you'd like us to ask along and we can see if they can make it.

I'll sort out camping arrangements over the next month and post up options for everybody. I'll look to try and sort out camping at home so we can have a BBQ, drinks etc on Saturday night. Just need to speak to farmer about access to a field and hard standing on farm etc.

Just to remind everybody that anybody is welcome along to both days, non LRvehicles too and cost for Bures is 20 pounds per vehicle.

Cheers

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nearly there now Steve!! :D:D

How are the plans coming along??? I'm saving pennies for the fuel :blink: at the moment but I'm still coming :D (unlike that rabble ^^^^) :P

You could start off with directions and an idea of accommodation / camping, then lead on to the off roading delights you have planned!

Had completely forgotton about this due to far too much going on at the moment.

Due to above & impending sale of 90 will have to pull out, apologies to all, will make myself available for biatching duties later in the year to compensate :(