Ladoga 2007 DVDs - UPDATE !

Hybrid_From_Hell

Hi all,

Finally the DVDs have arrived, I have noted below a full listing, this shows :

Section 1. Those who have paid and have had the DVDs either posted to them (today) or given to them at Old Sodbury

Section 2. Those who have paid, and I have yet to post (should be in the next few days and I will move these to section 1 as I post them - so keep checking back !)

Section 3. those who I have still to have payment from or have payment confirmed by TC, if you are on this list and feel you have paid etc then please PM me with the details, mistakes can happen with this number of Transactions :P

I will update this daily, thanks for all your patience - they are now on there ways to you !

Lastly Jez has kindly for all placed further in this thread downloads for all that want copies of both the Outsides of the DVD case pictureworks, and the insides too :)

These replace a link we tried that didn't work, but we got there in the end :lol:

Nige

Please advise if anyone thinks I have this wrong :(

Section 1. (Paid for and posted or delivered)

Astro Al

Mark

Mr Fridge

Disco Ryan

Sheeppimp

Corrode Finger

miketomcat

JSG

Mike4444244

Daan

Honiton Hobbit

Lezziekins

Michele

HolyZeus

Mo Murphy

Pugwash

Fatboy

Red 90 Driver

Ruuman

Divster

Steve B

Stumpy 2268

I Love My Truck

Br00n1e

From

SOA93

Old Spot

Muddy

Sgnas

SootySport

General Confusion

disco phil

English gent

Marsie

Forklift

guntus

Jen

Si White

Raceface120

Pux

TomG

Warthog

Bish Bosh

Hendrik

Harvey

LD Rover

Lewis

MOG

DSN

Raumer 2 DVDs

JamesLWT

Ivan

Gelf

Jonny Watson

Keithjh

B Reg 90

Coastguard

BogMonster

White 90

Alan Kemp

LR90 (Being Collected)

KKK2

Tinker

OddBallRover

Turbocharger

Phoenix Chris

BBC

Top 90

D90SV 2

Russ1

Andyb

DirtySouthUK

Bazza

Section 2. Paid for - Awaiting dispatch :

Section 3. Awaiting Payment

BobTail (newish order) - awaiting payment

WaveyDave (payment in progress)

Lasted Updated 14.00pm 25th Nov

Nige

Nige - can you (delete my reply and) lock this thread so it only has your input and doesn't end up with 12 pages of 'me too' please?

Looking forward eagerly to my European 'special interest' DVD now :)

Hi John

I am but a Lowly mod, I can't lock threads in forums other than T&F and Video shack as I don't moderate them - but

No need to

I will modify the ORIGINAL Top post here, the "Can I have one too please" that may follow will be ok then, and with the extra ones Chris has been doing as we all thought they were lost we er <cough> now have a 'few' extra :lol:

Just keeping wtaching the top post, I am hoping a large number will go out today if I can get a chance !

Nige :)

Nige, what format are they in - I can't open them either! :unsure: Can you save them as something else and perhaps upload them? (I can give you FTP details if you need)

Posting Jen's DVD is torture since she can't watch it till they get back from the US, only a month to go! :blink:

Nige, what format are they in - I can't open them either! :unsure: Can you save them as something else and perhaps upload them? (I can give you FTP details if you need)

Posting Jen's DVD is torture since she can't watch it till they get back from the US, only a month to go! :blink:

:huh:

Their just JPEGS, or at least the ones I gave you on DVD were ?

Have you fiddled wiv em fridge :P:lol: ??

Nige

Could I add my name to the I REALLY REALLY would like this dvd please how is payment done for this? whats the current rate for sheep?

KKK2 - you have a PM

Fridge - Have checked via a download, it shows as a JPEG but doesn't open, have checked the files I burnt to CD for you both OK, can you check the CD files and if OK can you maybe try reuploading ?

If files on CD are no ok (I think I did check them tho :blink: ) let me know

Nige

EVERYONE on the list at the beginning of this thread should have had anPM From me today :unsure:

I need .......payment from a few, ........and addresses from many :lol:

Other than that with the extras I have about x6 DVDs left over and around a further 12 Chris has done (as we thought the copies had got lost in the post) and he started again so these are extras.......When these are gone they are gone, :(

So...if you are thinking about getting one, ...and haven't yet, ...or want extras etc, ..

....then shout damned quick, cos theyiz nearly all gone.......if you want one then PM ME NOW

....we aint doing any more when these have gone ....... ...for definate :lol:

Further updates as I get info back on those to pay / post out to

ANYONE with queries then please PM me

Nige :ph34r:

I need .......payment from a few, ........and addresses from many

Nige,

No PM for me, but then I've not paid yet.

Am going to get a cheque off to TonyC by the weekend.

Any idea who I should make the cheque payable to;Tony didn't say in his PM to me.

TIA

Nige,

No PM for me, but then I've not paid yet.

Am going to get a cheque off to TonyC by the weekend.

Any idea who I should make the cheque payable to;Tony didn't say in his PM to me.

TIA

Have asked Tony to PM you with the info

Thanks (wavey)Dave thought you'd been quiet :P

List at the top updated this morning, more to go to the postie in about 5 mins :lol:

Nige

Mine has arrived this morning. Some teaching material for the new arrival! Might need a bit more than a week though before he can fully focus and understand it (especially the Russian!).

Thanks to all involved with this.

Cheers.

its easy John

"telescope Sto Rouble!!!!!"

bablefish translation;

"excuse me sir - I can tell you are a keen astronomer, I have a fine focal instrument for sale, perchance you are interested? - if not, please fetch the large iron bar you keep beside you seat as my negotiation will turn nasty"

or

"you were speeding"

bablefish translation

"how much money have you got, and remember Ive got the AK and the nine with a full clip son..."