Very upsetting

Dunc

I don't how many of you chaps were forced by your missus (like i was) to have "I'm a Celebrity" jungle thing on the telly, but this evening it went extra bad.

They had to do a challenge where a car is rolled into a river whilst the competitor tries not to drown.

Unfortunately, as far as i could see, the most mint 2-door (red) Rangey got drowned first and then a blue 2-door. that had floors and sills like i dream of having in my Rangey...

Gits. :angry:

Glad I didn't see it...

When I was thirteen I saw 'The Italian Job' - I cried for days for that Aston and the E-Types - and the Minis too for that matter... Saw it again recently and finally realised why 'Camp Freddie' :D

When I was thirteen I saw 'The Italian Job' - I cried for days for that Aston and the E-Types - and the Minis too for that matter... Saw it again recently and finally realised why 'Camp Freddie' :D

If it helps they were only shells not full cars - still a bluddy shame though!

If it helps they were only shells not full cars - still a bluddy shame though!

I think there was a public outcry well enthusiasts outcry at the time as both cars had a very long delivery time and they throw them off a cliff and squashed the astin