snatch block wanted

white90

This has been covered before and I decided on one like SteveG has but can't get masterpull to reply to my emails.

what else are people using? any pics?

I need one that is suitable for Plasma

Cheers Tony

Tony if you can wait until Jan I can get you one for then, maybe before but no gurantee.

Alternatively, if enough people are interested, we could get a bulk order together, and have it shipped. Shipping costs wouldn't be that bad on surface. Again you'd need to be able to wait 3-4wks.

It's best to call him rather than e-mail, He's +8 hours, calling about now was always good for me.

Cheers

Steve

This has been covered before and I decided on one like SteveG has but can't get masterpull to reply to my emails.

what else are people using? any pics?

I need one that is suitable for Plasma

Cheers Tony

Tony,

Westward Ho, Bakers yard, Marsh Barton - it's called a locking snatch block or an open sided pulley block or a c*nt block (sorry but its where the word comes from)

No Paul W managed to free it.

it was being used and the rope rode out of the groove and down the side of the pully between one of the swingaway sides jamming itself good and proper!

I had to cut the plasma with a piece of flint to free Nicks rangie.

• 2 months later...
Steve

kindly sent me his one But

it appears to only have a SWL of 1ton the superwinch one I have is rated to 9.1tonnes

so the search continues for a snatch block that is suitable for plasma

these were also supplied, anyone have first hand experience?

pulley blocks

Tony, I was so impressed with the Black Rat one I borrowed to show you, I bought it! If you want to borrow it just holler...