60th Defender Unveiled

The 50th was beautifull, ........................still looks good now :)

The 60th - Hmmm - Styling seems a team effort between Noddy & Postman Pat

Truly revolting, .............sure it will sell - the Tombraider did :lol:

Nige :(

My thoughts exactly.

I'd rather have a RRS LSE....

COUPE_PIC_low_res_1.JPG

The prices difference is irrelevent, as I can't afford either :lol:

My thoughts exactly.

I'd rather have a RRS LSE....

COUPE_PIC_low_res_1.JPG

The prices difference is irrelevent, as I can't afford either :lol:

Thats sexy

I might get a second look from Zara if I had one of them......

Usless fact of the day my wife was one of Zara Philips school mates...she hasn't seen he since then <_<

Yawn. Looks like another exercise in rusty bolt-ons (aka Tomb Raider) rather than anything genuinely exciting or innovative. I suppose that is the "benefit" of being hamstrung by European type approval legislation... they wouldn't be allowed to drop a TDV8 into it :(

Well they blew the marketing budget prototyping that one! ;) I suppose we should be lucky that the wheels are diamond cut not chome :rolleyes:

To me it looks like something a manufacturer would put together for the SEMA show not as a special edition. I'm sure lots of people will like it though.

Here's an illustration of the station wagon..

DefenderSVX.jpg

Steve

It will look better as a SW, but I can't imagine they'll sell many soft tops. That grille and those lamp surrounds look like some piece of bolt-on tat you'd find on eBay. That chunky roll bar was acceptable on the SVX concept, but on a production truck it looks plain silly.

Lose the nose job, 'cage', wheels and graphics and I might be tempted....

That grille and those lamp surrounds look like some piece of bolt-on tat you'd find on eBay

Isn't the grille & lamp surrounds a piece of bolt on tat I have seen in a magazine somewhere? I am sure they look familiar because I am sure I remember barfing at them at some point in the past...

Hmmmm. A nice set of BFG AT's with the white lettering OUTSIDE on deeper rims and especilly on a 110 wheelbase and there's something to get excited about.

But it's a Defender, so it's gotta be good. Just wouldn't want to buy a new one.

And as for Zara. I need some tissues quick! :o

At last they have done it.....they have finally designed a Land Rover that I don't like. How could they have got it so wrong? That front end is just so appallingly bad. Whoever is responsible absolutely MUST have his pencils and crayons taken away....... for life.

Never thought I'd say I don't like a Land Rover. Still can't believe that front end......

Anyone remember the Cariba? Had a drive of that; lovely looking, great paint job, stylish, original, contemporary. It would still work now. So how can they have got this so wrong?