60th Defender Unveiled

No Ali :o

YOURS is suprisingly (for you :P ) Tastefull.

You could of course ruin it, ....

....shove a long blue dress on (you have the brown rigger boots :lol:) and then pose next to it

Nige

Ah well that is becuase it is the misses who chose the colours and stuff :D

its like the 90SV they still go for very good money

Given half a chance my wife would want one not my cup of tea as it dosen't come in a 4.2 supercharged B)

When did that ever stop you . You last 90 came out with a 2.5 diesel , and that ended up with a 4.2 in it :D

Guest diesel_jim
I don't like the grille either. The black one looks good, but obscured by the 'blonde' wearing the kitchen curtains.

Les. :)

Thats allright Les... i'll take her off your hands and out of your way....

only coz you're a mate and all that, wouldn't do that for anyone ya know..... :D:lol:

I have always liked the 50th's. borrowed one for a wedding once. Really nice and really cool

One of bigest regrets was not bring one out to Aus with me . Ideal out here with V8 and Auto and opf course A/C. And of course not a problem with petrol at 40p a ltr :rolleyes:

I think we should have a game to see who spots the first Barbie and Ken with one :D

We coud raise funds for the forum by selling dates like a "guess how many sweets are in the jar" sort of thing.

Note to self, think things through in the future, who is going to confirm the sighting...... doh

Cheers

G

Three pages of comments on the styling of the truck and the bit of Crum ! Would it be really silly of me to enquire if the Landrover comes equipped with difflocks, or even half decent diffs yet?

Bill.

Coor grow up Bill course it has not :lol::lol:

Land rover are lazy and would never change that as to them it is perfect as for normal use they are fine :lol::lol:

BTW your on late down there in Mexico :lol::lol:

Three pages of comments on the styling of the truck and the bit of Crum ! Would it be really silly of me to enquire if the Landrover comes equipped with difflocks, or even half decent diffs yet?

Bill.

Probably not, but you can have satnav. :D

Is it me or if they did it in Silver it would vanish.

Blue Peter lights yougurt pots brigade space 1999 effect, I wonder if the lights will be better or worse. LED's on rear - hmmm just took mine out, as thats so last year ;)

That rad will fill up with cheese - wonder if they'll do a model as a cheese grater - that'd be cool.

I really want one, but then again I still really want a SV, a 50 V8 auto, a mint Series1, a Cuthebert...............a helicopter..

There seems to be alot of man hours added onto the price. X-eng lights would need to be added of course, and a decent winch, possibly a tray back, Simex - okay so its a pose mobile for the Brighton crowd - can't be for London lot as it won't be allowed in the exclusion zone with the new emissions.

Wow B) Going to be drooling over these come the 60th shows next year.

BTW the chap that sells the original SVX grill at the shows going to be piffed - its a different design.

Would like to see what t looks like with the soft top on. The amout of 90's i have seen like this but look carp with the roof on.

After all most of these are going to be sold in the uk where the roof will be on most of the time :) They won't make it out here (Brisbane). Where like my 90 they would spend most of the year with the roof off :)

I agree with Exmoor, paint the grille and roll bar body coloured and it will probably look ok. Has it got leather etc (spect I know the answer to that) -

I have still got 32,000 other reasons why I wouldnt buy it though!!! BUT if the blonde was in leather jodphurs and permanently there when needed (sorry driving) :blush: then I could be persuaded :lol:

BTW - with TATA etc all lining up - do you think LR have put a hook on the passengers side gearbox tunnel for you to hang your take away curry on (like the disco ) -