Christmas Shire LRC driving day SLAB COMMON

jules

:lol:

What a great day Sunday was - it reminded me again how much I miss not having a truck! Having said that I spent a lot on the day riding round in Jules' LSE which was very civilised. It was bloody hard work, though, particularly the first hour signing everyone in. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, though, and I didn't hear of anyone really bending their trucks.

Nige, what you neglected to mention was that you also spent most of the day not being able to see anything as your truck was totally steamed up - I don't know how you got it that bad!!!

Ade, no worries, I've stamped all of the ones that were left ready to pop in the post. It should be with you by the weekend. Anyone who gave me forms on the day, it may take a while to get you your card - I've got an obscenely big pile of paperwork after the weekend.

Oh, and one last teaser - JU on Saturday testing the water ;)

29122007.jpg

Oh, and one last teaser - JU on Saturday testing the water ;)

That's definitely the deepest yet :o really must seal my airbox as it was only fear of hydraulicing that made me shut it down rather than keep trying.

Really must get some water-tight storage in the back too, all my sockets are silted up now <_<

That's definitely the deepest yet :o really must seal my airbox as it was only fear of hydraulicing that made me shut it down rather than keep trying.

Really must get some water-tight storage in the back too, all my sockets are silted up now <_<

Wait till Sidbury in March there is proper Tank wash's there :lol::lol:

any pictures of bunny lane site ( or previous play days) any where

Millions - The ShireLRC.com gallery - every Bunny Lane day of 2007 B)

There's also me & Rich (DLander) mucking about in the water on video:

Me messing about in the water

Me & Rich splashing about in puddles

It's not as big as Slab but there's plenty to do, some decent hills, some big holes and plenty of mud.

Here's a few pics from recent times:

Bunny_splash.jpg

post-21-1199315873_thumb.jpg

post-21-1199316036_thumb.jpg

We went in the water that fridgefreezer went in on saturday but we just poked our front end in and decided it was to deep so we winched out. It would have been a laugh if we went flying into it. :D .

Ps. We were the green td5 truck cab 90

We went in the water that fridgefreezer went in on saturday but we just poked our front end in and decided it was to deep so we winched out. It would have been a laugh if we went flying into it. :D .

Ps. We were the green td5 truck cab 90

Was that the nicely kitted green challenge truck

If so thanks for the tow and I hope you had a good day

If you local to Southampton its club social tonight at the Empress of Blandean (nr Cadnum) so you can get to know some of the other members :)

Only just read the post, wouldnt have been able to make it, ussually not free on weekdays, proberbly see you at bunny lanes play day.

• 1 month later...