Cargo Netting

Hybrid_From_Hell

I'm interested in this as well but not the fishnets :lol: though

After my 1st winch challenge last Sunday I need one for my bonnet my original plan was'nt quite up to standard and too fiddley for my bitch with gloves anyway (know theres a joke there)

So interested an any ideas - have also looked on ebay but would rather look and handle before buying

Steve

What about there? Not stretchy but strong and nicely made.

If not that then I'd second Halfrauds as they've got a pretty good range including one which would be a good size mounted ON the rear door (IIRC its one for going over the fuel tank on a motorbike) to give some recovery gear storage outside the vehicle without the hastle of removing the door for events.

If it's the bungie type ones your looking for like those last ones then any decent Motorcycle shop... I have a fairly big one I got for a few quid. It would be probably perfect size for the rear door of a defender and it stretches enough to strap my rather large sleeping bag to the front forks of me bike...

I bought a 30 meter roll of 1 inch webbing strap for 6 quid and half a dozen cam buckles. Next was off to a little chap with a sewing machine & thread & a drawing with all the dimensions.

Total cost around 20 quid. Made to measure and just as good as anything from Anchor Supplies etc.

Job jobbed.