Welcome

geoffbeaumont

I'm here, too, but a bit confused as to what's been going on.......

Must get Keith (my b-i-l Land Duck) over here, too.

Is the mag in the clag as well?

- Richard (ex UK, but now in Calgary)

PS - Nicely laid out Forum, guys - I actually thought the format of the other one was carp anyway.

Bluddy hell i go away for 24 hrs and come back and you have all gone. Anyhow found you. Cant get away that easy. ;) Changed my user name now, Flyer has flown and I am now Guildford Dave. :rolleyes:

Shame I was just getting towards 1000 posts now I have to start again. Anyhow good to see we are onwards and upwards and all the regulars are here.

Dave

Someone's got to say it.....setting up a new online Forum takes a lot of work....and this one looks great.

It feels better, you can actually upload images without drama, and it's just a bit more up to date than its predecessors. But keep it blue chaps...the LRO pages look pretty sh--tty.

Good luck, moderators.......keep a very gentle hand on the tiller and let's see lots of irreverend tips and comments.

I think it's third time lucky....RIP LRO Forum and LRE Forum.

Neil

G'day Des. Nice to see ya again, and all the other culprits. I shall be keeping an (unofficial) eye on the Afrika forum as usual.

ps How is the weather in Oz? We have had no temps below zero this year, so what they say about global warming may be coming true...

And they have transferred the whole technical archive as well! Great stuff chaps. I like the blue colour for a change, easy on the eyes. I have personally e-mailed a few friends telling them to get over here ASAP.

I know that this forum will remain the best place to get technical advice, much better than any of the magazines, most likely because posters here don't have to keep the advertisers happy all the time.

Morn’in all,

Just called in to say hello …..yes, I’m still alive and kick’in :P ….. and I seemed to have landed in the right place (thanks Stephen) ;) .

Just a tad busy for the next couple of months to devote much time to the hobby …….. these days I seem to spend most of my time in trains & planes …… oh …… and on holiday :lol: !!

For those with whom I communicate by email ….. I will be sending you a new email address in the next week or so.

Ian

90 V8EFI TruckCab

Nice to be back.

I hope the spirit of the old forum (pre "all you can talk about is Landrovers") comes back.

I wonder what happened to the old school, Vicky H, Paddington, Mike P, ohhh so many.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Well done guy's your are a credit.

Jim :D

Well I went away on holiday and "all was well", got back yesteday and this morning clicked on my favorites and...... LRE forum Gone!!! I had been a member since 2001 and though I did not make hundreds of posts it did feel like home apart from when they kicked Bob off.

Still, this looks really nice and feels just just as good.

Boy