20 Jan 08 Bampton

JST

Gary - no sorry nothing yet, with regard to below i will put you as a definite for 17 Feb then?

and the bit you dont want to hear

Simon - your chq has arrived today along with the series registration chq so that the final place confirmed to you.

Confirmed places:

1. Jos Greenhow

2. Dan Smith

3. Bert Smith

4. Paul Radford

5. Mo Murphy

6. Shrek

Gary - no sorry nothing yet, with regard to below i will put you as a definite for 17 Feb then?

and the bit you dont want to hear

Simon - your chq has arrived today along with the series registration chq so that the final place confirmed to you.

Confirmed places:

1. Jos Greenhow

2. Dan Smith

3. Bert Smith

4. Paul Radford

5. Mo Murphy

6. Shrek

Horrah!- just need to finish fettling Ians truck then!!!

Mo,

I've just registered with this pay pal you speak of. Waiting for all details to be confirmed so that Paypal doesn't think I'm laundering money from any illicit activities.

I'd keep your money laundering side of things low key if I were you ;)

Mo

Hhahaha yeh sorry .. was reading about bens timing belt and typed without thought ....

I'll post on other thread

Stu

that was a quick name change!!!

Yep its full - 17 Feb is the next one see the other thread - 2 places left on that one.

I belive that a little theif b/fast is the order of the day for Sun and TJ101, Mo, Jos and Simon if the Tree family want to pitch in we will be there from 0850hrs.

I think Mo suggested Jos would pay or something similar to that.........................

and No its not included in the price Jos.

i see we have the comedians coming for the day then!

on a different note it will be good to test the snorkels after all this rain! the two river drives and the wet corner should be good. Having said that its also going to make some of the descents a little trickier!

on a different note it will be good to test the snorkels after all this rain! the two river drives and the wet corner should be good. Having said that its also going to make some of the descents a little trickier!

Rubber underpants it is then :moglite: (With a spare pair for after the tricky descents :blink: )

Mmmm fried food... :D

Shrek

Does this mean i may get wet from below as well as above :o

Jos,, please ensure the floor's sealed, as well as the roof's sorted !!!

Mo,, James did not say i was paying, but you were,, i got it last time,, if i remember correct !!!