Memories from Pictures

JST

i've just noticed that i don't seem to have a single photo which doesn't have Victor in the background looking silly

(for those who don't know Victor, he's the one one the left in the photo above, often bitching for TJ101. Tim- Is bitching the right word?)

I could post hundreds from 2007, it's been a tad busy :unsure: but will try to keep it short & sweet!

January - A lot of classic restoring to do:

2007-01-07-22h09m14_sm.jpg

February - Two unfinished portal trucks, both booked on a ferry to Finland in 3 months:

2007-02-18-14h47m59_sm.jpg

Day of departure - finished with plenty of time to spare :lol:

2007-05-26-10h56m08.jpg

So - first time building a truck, first time driving the 109 (excluding the drive to the MOT station), first time driving abroad, first time going to Finland, first time going to Russia... and we came home in one piece :o

...And then got on a coach and went to Glastonbury to get rained on and covered in sh*te:

Glasto_089.JPG

First proper off-road outing of the 109 at 7S:

7s_twist.JPG

Followed by tyres & arches and a few finishing tweaks leading to serious fun at Bunny Lane:

Bunny_splash.jpg

Still loads to do - isn't there always?