Ultimate fantasy SUV

LR90

can't I get a power tailgate?

Power tailgate?!?!?

:huh:

That would be to prevent back strain lifting one's collection of Jimmy Choo's into the boot for a days off roading :lol:

when gas is still near $2 a gallon?

I think that might be more the ultimate fantasy if they think it's going to come down again. :ph34r:

Any vehicle that comes with petrol at $2/gallon is my idea of fantasy- 'specially a V8 Rangie :wub:

31p /litre Poor souls, even here in Indonesia they have had to remove subsidies that doubled the price overnight and it's still only 26p /litre :angry::unsure:

Japan & Korea don't have any oil of their own opposed to UK which is a net exporter. Pump fuel is still cheaper than the UK, they run (I really do mean run) out of their offices to guide you to a suitable pump, bowing and welcoming you profusely, fill the tank while the other cleans your windscreen, hand you free packets of tissues, bottles of water & what ever else is on that week. Thank you for your custom & wave you away wishing you to come back soon :(

See what you have done getting me started FF <_<;)

31p /litre Poor souls, even here in Indonesia they have had to remove subsidies that doubled the price overnight and it's still only 26p /litre :angry::unsure:

They nearly had riots in Venezuela when dad was out there a few years back and they removed the state subsidy from petrol - the price soared from 4p/litre to 8p/litre... Not sure what they're paying out there now.