What have you got done then?

GBMUD

I've started to fit my GKN Overdrive today. Ive got the unit bolted to the transfer box, just got to fit the wiring in the morning.

Mr Hensons tech article along with Western's photos were very helpful, thankyou both.

Well put up new fence as the dogs used the last one as a ladder and climb up and over it , and then got scared, cause they got stuck on the other side

Put a new roof on the pagola by the pool. so got somewhere to sit out of the sun now

Changed the axle on the camper trailer from a toyota/ nissan one to a Land Rover stud pattern one

I got my new doors fitted to discover that I didn't use suitably strong tie wraps to hold the lock links in position, as one of them went 'ping' the next day :angry:

Oil change on the sister's truck and then went out west for a spot of surfing in a storm and a beer or two. B)