Wheathils Farm, nr Wootten Wawen this Saturday?

dan9090

hi,

im not a member of Midland Off Road but have found they have an open event this Saturday at Wheathils Farm (near Wootten Wawen) this Saturday. Given i dont live far away i think i will pop down and have a look.

Does anybody know this site? if so, whats it like. im used to quarrys so wondering if this is my type of event.

Anybody planning on going this weekend?

cheers

dan p.s: AS ALWAYS ANY IDEAS FOR OFF ROADING IN AND AROUND WARWICK GRATEFULLY RECEIVED!!!! :D

I think its also know as Aston Cantlow. If this is the one then you will be amused for a few of hours. Its just a couple of fields with a few lumps, bumps and bomb holes. Virtually no woodland but there is a really wet area.

Having said that, vehicles do get stuck and they do have competitions there.

good spot.... having googled Aston Cantlow I've found its got the same directions as this Wheathils Farm. Great :D , i've wanted to go here for ages.... 4x4 Funday Limited apparently do events there but they always seem to be at Farley Quarry instead.

will you be there tomorrow treebloke?