Series owners - Want free soundproofing/matting?

NicTheOrange90

Hi,

I make rubber matting and soundproofing for Defenders (footwells, 2nd row seats & rear load area).

Im looking to branch out into the series vehicle market, and need vehicles for templates.

If your interetested and can bring your vehicle to me in East Kent, you will get a mat free of charge for the item we make templates for.

If you want to see what the Defender mats look like, visit my ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/U-PM-COM-Land-Rover

No cutting or damage to your vehicle, but it must be presentable and be using standard panels for the year (in the footwell areas).

Early Jan and nothing in the Xmas break.

PM me for more details.

Thanks

:) Ahhh the magic words 'open to a deal' - also known as tight people like me trying to get as much discount as possible!!!!

I have a 2003 td5 90 county spec - did have 4 side facing seats in the back, now only has the two nearest rear door, What kind of deal would be on offer to get mats for the entire rear load area, top of wheel boxes etc and front area?

Its on my to do list to get decent soundproofing in there, especially with the bfg mud terrains on the noise is a lil high at times.

Davie

:) Ahhh the magic words 'open to a deal' - also known as tight people like me trying to get as much discount as possible!!!!

I have a 2003 td5 90 county spec - did have 4 side facing seats in the back, now only has the two nearest rear door, What kind of deal would be on offer to get mats for the entire rear load area, top of wheel boxes etc and front area?

Its on my to do list to get decent soundproofing in there, especially with the bfg mud terrains on the noise is a lil high at times.

Davie

Davie, you would need the http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT complete load area (you could take seats out, put matting in and then put seats back (or cut the wing top rubber to allow the sat frames).

Front area would be http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT This should cover most of your vehicle.

If you had the lot, Id drop the postage on the front footwell mats to £4.99 (others are already free postage).

All sales to be via ebay unless collection in person.

Well what sort of volumes?

being the forums treasurer I like receiving money but dislike spending it :)

or avoiding parcel forces charge via relay would be nice

Guys, It would be preferrable to have a chat about this rather than send messages to and frow.

PM me and ill get in touch.

I get lots of advice from this forum, so would be well up for getting forum members a discount.

I have a Series 3 and am in the south east! would be very pleased to help if it would be possible to focus on the sound proofing bit! My car is a noisy one but just can't afford soundproofing! Is that possible at all??

I have a Series IIa SWB Land rover 1962.On saturday 12th January 2008 I drove down to Nics from Southend-on-Sea.As you can expect with no soundproofing or mats in the Land rover it was quiet noisy-all part of the fun when driving a Series IIa.

Once at Nics the templates were made and the mats produced for the two front footwells and the rear load area.

The mats were then fitted and slotted in perfectly.They looked really good in the Land rover and had a real look of quality.

The drive home went like a dream and as Nic had promised the mats cut down the noise considerably.

They are all a perfect fit for my Series IIa and Iam really pleased that they are fitted to my Land Rover.

Nic is a great person to meet and very hospitable should you have cause to visit him at home.

If you have a series II or IIa Land rover you can't do any better for mats than getting them from Nic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...