New Vid

reads90

New Landy Vid out

New Vid

Jules the bit about sweet lamb is that the rally you did a couple of weeks ago

It's quite good. I star (well my landy bonnet and winch monkey, you don't see me :ph34r::ph34r: ). Les Brock's in it too and even get's his motor pictured on the back sleeve B) . In fact there's quite a few forumers in it

Edited by Divster

It's quite good. I star (well my landy bonnet and winch monkey, you don't see me :ph34r::ph34r: ). Les Brock's in it too and even get's his motor pictured on the back sleeve B) . In fact there's quite a few forumers in it

Ohhh...fame at last form an orderly que for autographs... :lol:

best buy it now then ! :)

Les you better get it now as you have said because I doubt you will remember what it looked like once upon a time...

looks better now though - with those extras character dents it has on it.

Pigster, I dont think you got on the vid. Either your not good looking enough or you were already on your way home with Adrian. I seem to recall it wasn't the longest of days for you. :P

So Les get's on the back cover when he was just standing around marshalling. And Pigster competes, and doesn't get a look in.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahhhh....but I was stood for longer than Adrian and Richard were competing... :D

its my charm and natural good looks :huh::unsure::blink: