Windscreen Wiper Arms - Pin Type

blz6662

:lol: Had this problem with daughters rebuild, so I bodged it up by cutting the pin type ends off and substituting the bent end of an old pair, quick weld and jobs a goodun. Allows you to use the much easier found hooky type wipers !

The catalogued ones for that MY (up to FA) are PRC1986 which are the pin-type.

1990 (GA on) on are PRC6826 but I don't know if they'll fit.

Cheers Guys I'm told the later ones wont fit as the motor and linkage is somehow different. I've also been told the later motor'n'stuff isn't interchangeable as well - did have a chance of a 93' set-up

keep em coming everyone

Bade

Cheers Guys I'm told the later ones wont fit as the motor and linkage is somehow different. I've also been told the later motor'n'stuff isn't interchangeable as well - did have a chance of a 93' set-up

keep em coming everyone

Bade

The arms are not interchangeable as the fixing to the motor spindles is a different fixing, but I have changed the motor and wiper arm assembly over to the later type it's a PITA job disassembling the decker panel etc etc hence my easy option of out with the welder ! My 82 Rangie though now has the later type of motor and wiper arms so it can be done in my opinion but not sure what year the assembly came from.

The arms are not interchangeable as the fixing to the motor spindles is a different fixing, but I have changed the motor and wiper arm assembly over to the later type it's a PITA job disassembling the decker panel etc etc hence my easy option of out with the welder ! My 82 Rangie though now has the later type of motor and wiper arms so it can be done in my opinion but not sure what year the assembly came from.

Cheers Chris I've been in there before so 'I'm going in!'

Got loads of painful jobs to do so whilst I'm removing roof to repair top front rail of the megarust variety and got the windscreen out to weld a piece in the A pillar I may as well have something to do during tea break!

Ta muchly

Bade

anymore?