4x4Adventures Winch Challenge Event 23 Feb 08

JST

Well it seems like team OEC will have a harder time with -500 points to start looking at the defaced decals on the truck at the Donnington show!

Whoops , I knew there was something else I had to , In my defence I did request a new one as they do seem to come off very easily .

Whoops , I knew there was something else I had to , In my defence I did request a new one as they do seem to come off very easily .

good point Jase you did ask - that i got on thur!! 500 points is a bit harsh i will make it -498

I did look in horror when I saw it on Treeblokes picture , I have been away since friday and it was a task given to my oppo on Friday to wash the truck and take the sunstrip off , But I just heard he was out sick on Friday ,

Well thats my story and Im sticking to it , Mmm I wonder if people actualy thought I was sponsered by my DENTIST ??? :hysterical:

back OT - i have sent the forms to you Mark plus added you to the gen distr.

My post above ref the email should of said that i have sent the email to all the registered drivers - not codrivers, although i understand most of the codrivers do the organising.......

The email also contains an entry form for the next event (26 Apr) for the organised ones amongst you to bring the entry along this sat!

Well so far this week its been looking like you had 2 non starters from this end. Kris destroyed his rear ARB and I had got my truck ready to gO, checked the M.O.T and it had expired! Doh. All's good again now, Fitted a new ARB for Kris tonight, new windscreen went in my truck today and it got 12 month M.O.T this evening so were back in business. Was looking bad for a while tho!!!

Yep good reminder Steve - don't forget MOT certs for scrutineering please guys.

One pulled out already today with engine probs, poss a susuki pulling out as well with Transmission probs

Jase - get google earth (!) out SS being setup tomorrow.....

No its prob not worth the trip down to look at it prior to the event!