4x4Adventures Winch Challenge Event 23 Feb 08

JST

Shaun stick the video up on Utube then so we can all see i will link it into the site, did it occur soon after my front page photo?

also event report is here:

23 Feb report & Pics

Results will go live in a couple of days, a couple of teething problems with the first issue - sorry

I'll get Ben to down load it tomorrow as its on his phone, the quallity is good.......Lardy never even stepped back on landing,

You Just want to hope Lard does not get to carried away with all this praise of his jumping skills.......

Next he'll be in a lyrca all-in-one with hands above his head looking for points on each landing :ph34r:

Theres a thought for you :P

Jim :lol:

You Just want to hope Lard does not get to carried away with all this praise of his jumping skills.......

Next he'll be in a lyrca all-in-one with hands above his head looking for points on each landing :ph34r:

Lardy in a Lycra all in one! :lol::lol:

Billy Elliot eat your heart out !!

ballet.gif

Adrian - good point!

Those that know me will know that internet skills are not my forte, for some reason team 34 (Mark) is not on the list - will get him added.

He should be in the round 1 results but he would not be in the Series Results as he not registered.

The website had a bit of a change around last night and the new link to the results is here:

Link to reports/picutres/results

Not sure how team 34 got left off, Modified results are correct just missing Mark, but the combined ones are wrong positionally without Mark in there. Should all be resolved in due course!

Thank you for letting me know, must be those lobsters getting in the way!

• 2 weeks later...