Power steering failure

Well checking fluid levels and belts tension is a good start.

My steering failures were caused by the bearings along the link between the steering wheel and the steering box ceasing up and another time by the PAS pump failing.

Can you give us some more symptoms ??

Adam

Checked the fluid level today. Very low (wasnt even touching the dipstick). Topped it up but it hasn't made any impact so I assume something has died on me. Will take a closer look during the week, and failing that I guess its off down to my trusty local garage again! I can't offer any more symptoms as I don't drive her too often (only when playing offroad) and it's been a while since I think it went. Mum's been complaining it's heavy so it's time to take a look at it! ;)

Checked the fluid level today. Very low (wasnt even touching the dipstick). Topped it up but it hasn't made any impact so I assume something has died on me. Will take a closer look during the week, and failing that I guess its off down to my trusty local garage again! I can't offer any more symptoms as I don't drive her too often (only when playing offroad) and it's been a while since I think it went. Mum's been complaining it's heavy so it's time to take a look at it! ;)

Any idea where it leaked out from? Pump or steering box?