how about a pinned getting out there calender thread?

02GF74

this is not about a forum member pin up calendar but a pinned thread ideally with one post that get's updated by the mod that list the day/month/year/time/place/short desription/cost of any planned events.

I ask because I was planning to go to the east anglia meet but not been following it and it now has 59 replies and I am on dialup and can't be bothered to read all the rpelies and noticed that April is being mentioned.

Would it not be easier/quicker to look at the calendar for any planned events than read all the replies to varies meet up posts??

Go on, you know it makes sense.

Other events such as sodbury, billing could added to pad it out a bit.

LR90

You know what? I was reading this tread and I could not FIND the b l o o d y calendar!!!!! Then I looked again and again thinking I can't be this stuuuupid - it must be somewhere here if you talking about it!

And I found it !!!

(very pleased with myself :lol: too )

Great idea - will be checking it out and planning my play days and where to spend my precious holiday allowance

Cheers

(Maybe being peroxide blond and female has got something to do with it???)

LR90

You know what? I was reading this tread and I could not FIND the b l o o d y calendar!!!!! Then I looked again and again thinking I can't be this stuuuupid - it must be somewhere here if you talking about it!

And I found it !!!

(very pleased with myself :lol: too )

Great idea - will be checking it out and planning my play days and where to spend my precious holiday allowance

Cheers

(Maybe being peroxide blond and female has got something to do with it???)

There are others that have probably yet to find it too so this thread has been quite usefull, thanks.

If anyone want's an event put in the calendar just post up a new thread here in the getting out there forum and one of the mods will add it to the calendar.