seen green 90 fareham

denviks

Would I recognise your truck then? I don't have a green 90 - just a blue Freelander and a red 109, but I do live in Gosport.

Oh yes - are you a ShireLRC member and if not, why not? :P

here here you might need to be a little more desriptive as a lot of us on here are from that area and green 90's are a little common and if you haven't seen fridges 109 i'll give you a clue it's the one that you could drive an mx5 under!!!! :blink:

i don't have a 90 either mines the black tomcat 100

mike

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....all i can tell you was it was a green 90 with snorkle fitted .... it had a teady bear in the back left window :D

used to be a member of shires a while back ;) you will definatly see it now coming in and out of gosport....

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=21534&hl=

im sure i have seen your 109 too.... B) we also have a silver td4 freelander which is the misses....

both have plcuk stickers on ;)

Hi That was me in my Green 90,I did see you in my mirror,Nice looking LR you have. You will see me a lot around that area as I live at Hambledon,and keep my boat at upper Quay Marina.I will an look out for you.I have LR4x4.Com sticker in the front window as well.

post-2577-1200357799.jpg

post-2577-1200357830.jpg