Annual meet

bushwhacker

I am newish to this forum 2/3 months or so and was wondering if LR4x4COM do an annual meet and if so what are the dates.

As I have said I am newish but have found the forum good for tips and helpful information.

There was no way I was going to abbreviate the title as my spelling is poor enough. :o

Thanks Mark

Ive Offered Kirton before, but all these Zutherners cant (read are scared) to come north of Brimingham :D

But seriously, its a genuine offer, 700 acres of the good stuff, more camping than you can shake a stick at, flushing toilets, hot showers and more mud and rocks.

Well worth a weekend pass from the mrs!

Nice offer of the quarry but when you put the cost of it all together. Coping with the fuel, food and so it's OK. But when you have to get some jabs for the trip North it gets a bit expensive :D:D:D

but all these Zutherners cant (read are scared) to come north of Brimingham :D

Its at least bl@@dy 10 degrees colder north of Brum .............. so add the cost of extra arctic clothing and the all the jabs like yellow fever, typhoid, Cholera, dengue fever, dysentery, & hepatitis......... :lol::ph34r:

I stick with the T Shirts, Shorts & mosquito repellents which is all we need down South........... :P

:)

Ian

Nice offer of the quarry but when you put the cost of it all together. Coping with the fuel, food and so it's OK. But when you have to get some jabs for the trip North it gets a bit expensive :D:D:D

Shandy

Its at least bl@@dy 10 degrees colder north of Brum .............. so add the cost of extra arctic clothing and the all the jabs like yellow fever, typhoid, Cholera, dengue fever, dysentery, & hepatitis......... :lol::ph34r:

I stick with the T Shirts, Shorts & mosquito repellents which is all we need down South........... :P

:)

Ian

Drinking

( ;) )

I,ve had a look at the Billing 2008 18th/20th July and might try to get to it. We could use the trip as part of our hols would like to take in some more of the offroad sites also like Kirton. We will be on an all camping holiday unless the weather is bad in that case I will be in the back of MY 110 B). Would also like to do some of the green lanes we read about in the mags. I need to price ferries and fuel. Staying a bit longer should make the crossing a bit more worth it. I might see if anyone else from this neck of the woods would like to go as well.

Mark

serch N.I.Land Rover Club.