SCOR Compsafari 2nd March Sidbury Hill

jules

Scor are at Sidbury Hill on the 2nd March

The will be a compsafari with scrutineering sarting at about 9 with the aim of first car off the line at about 10am

Any Marshalls intrested in helping out please contact Dave Turnbull

Cheers Jules,

There is also a Trial taking place at the site on the same day. RTV vehicles and Modifieds, so if you fancy testing your 4x4's limits, why not come along and have a go.

Anyone who is up for helping Marshal the safari can PM me on here, email david dot turnbull at rocketmail dot com (obviously replacing the dots and at and no spaces) or via good old fashioned telephony on 07974 360856 (after 6pm).

Entrance to the site is here you'll have to zoom in a bit to see the exact location.

Dave

• 5 weeks later...

Simon,

Did you used to have a yellow Bowler-a-like LR for trialling?

You probably don't remember me, I was a fairly new member back then.

I'm not entirely sure if you will be able to join and compete on the same day.......but I'm sure Dave will be pleased with the extra marshall :) Lee Hambridge the current trials sec has a pretty full calender planned for this year so if would be good to see you at more than just the Tidworth event :)

Simon,

Did you used to have a yellow Bowler-a-like LR for trialling?

You probably don't remember me, I was a fairly new member back then.

I'm not entirely sure if you will be able to join and compete on the same day.......but I'm sure Dave will be pleased with the extra marshall :) Lee Hambridge the current trials sec has a pretty full calender planned for this year so if would be good to see you at more than just the Tidworth event :)

Hi Andy

Yes I ended up with a yellow Bowler after a succession of vehicles, now hoping to get back into it and do as many as I can....

Now driving a Tdi but missing the V8 grunt!

Name doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure I'd recall the face

cheers

Simon

Hi Andy

Yes I ended up with a yellow Bowler after a succession of vehicles, now hoping to get back into it and do as many as I can....

Now driving a Tdi but missing the V8 grunt!

Name doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure I'd recall the face

cheers

Simon

I'm positive you can join SCOR and compete on the same day you always could in the compsafari with them

I will be there marshaling on the comp track

Just want to say a big thank you to all who turned up to help marshal. The event was a great success from my perspective - a few roll overs that were all creared up quickly and efficiently, and even a broken salisbury axle, which is something I've never seen before!

Next Safari is 6th April @ Hogmoor enclosure, Bordon.

post-904-1204542029_thumb.jpg

post-904-1204542046_thumb.jpg

I for one had a great day out at the trial, some really nice sections using the excellent terrain at Tidworth. Good to see some old faces too

Numbers a bit down on the old days but there are some new sites coming up in '07 and I'd recommend SCOR to anyone wanting to do some RTV trialling - relaxed atmosphere

Simon