saley

New Hydraulic Winch

We have decided on the name :P

STUD 150

the daugthers idea, stud because it will pull anything :rolleyes: and 150 for the amount of rope on the standard drum ;)

just waiting for the final gears to be cut ;)

Letting the kids lose can be dangerous :lol::lol::lol:

Name choice :(

As ^^^^ I like the winch but not the name... Not sure people would take it too seriously. Would be a shame for all your hard work to be known as that...

Just my 2p

Personally i'd lose the awful name too...

personally i like the name

i reckon people are taking it and themselves far too seriously. its a fun name that more than anything, sets it apart from the crowd, a sea of (to most) inexplicable number and letter combinations.

makes for a conversation starter, and love it or hate it, i bet you wont forget it.

:hysterical:

The question is, how do you now about stuff like that :ph34r:

So you haven't met Mark then...? :moglite::moglite::moglite::moglite:

Oh, that's OK then.... why didn't you say so :):P

Well I think it is a friggin fantastic looking winch, am sure it will work as good as it looks with a little sorting, think it is priced sensibly when you consider what any similar setup will cost you, (ask Jim how much effort he put into his rigs) and I would have your arm off at that price had I decided to stop wrecking my 90 and play different games with it.

Maybe for the next project though !!!!!!

Now that gives me a thought :unsure::unsure:

Contact numbers please ;);)

Lara.

personally i like the name

i reckon people are taking it and themselves far too seriously. its a fun name that more than anything, sets it apart from the crowd, a sea of (to most) inexplicable number and letter combinations.

makes for a conversation starter, and love it or hate it, i bet you wont forget it.

That is all true, however, you do immediatly alienate the people who do take it all a bit too seriously!

I can just imagine Sarah's face if I came home and said "Hay Wife- I've just bought a STUD 150 !!!!". Come to think of it, it would be quite funny!

How long is the drum? You could go the whole hog and call it the "STUD 14 incher" or some such?

Si

:hysterical:

Just think.............

And a rubber cover to protect the plasma from UV and dirt........ :moglite:

maybe sold in job lots packets of 5 ?

:P

Nige

Here are the long awaited pneumatic incar freespool switches no electrickery ere ;)

in sexy stainless if you like that sort of thing :wub:

winch030.jpg

winch031.jpg

winch032.jpg

winch033.jpg

will post some pics on the winch shortly

Saley, Look at the time you posted those pic's? You should have been unable to do anything at that time on a friday night never mind post pic's :D :D

Look very nice tho, Like the idea of the mechanical/pneumatic setup. been thinking of similar for the ARB's

Here are the long awaited pneumatic incar freespool switches no electrickery ere ;)

in sexy stainless if you like that sort of thing :wub:

winch030.jpg

winch031.jpg

winch032.jpg

winch033.jpg

will post some pics on the winch shortly

Hello Saley,

Those air controls are the same as i was running at the last comp. They work well in real life, just consider you may need to introduce an air tank as well as the compressor.

Peter

Yes just putting a tank on will put some more pic's up in a bit

i didn't see yours peter and yes they work brill

steve i couldn't sleep just wanted to try them and put on the car it was early i think thats why the pic's are blury it was to early for the camera :P

We will be selling the FULL kit and the absolute price list will be going up at the show.

Hi,

What are the 'ultimate prices' for the one winch setup and the two winch set up? :unsure:

Does this include a student discount lr4x4 cash sale discount? :unsure::lol: