Larger Capacity V8's

webbsite

I would suggest to your friend that he bin the P38 or give it to the Mrs and just buy a @ 400 HP Land Cruiser from Mohammed Bin Sulayem's outfit in Dubai. He will have a great deal of fun in the dunes and it will be eminently more serviceable than a 5 litre plus V8 in a P38 in the Kingdom (especially since JW doesn't live there anymore and doesn't have bathtubs full of spare gearboxes and such at hand :lol: )....

Will, I think he's in Reeyad... Ryadh... Rehade... Saudi Arabia, so fitting by Overfinch probably isn't an option.

Al. :)

Hi Roger.

Overfinch are here in Dubai through a company called 'Future Automobiles'. They build engines upto & over 1000Hp for any make of car. I wonder is your mate is a 'Local Lad' who just wants beucoup HP and bragging rights or does he want a usable car for use in and around town as well?

Are you going to the Hail Baja race? I'm flying into Saudi for the race from 9th Feb - 16th. Hope you can join us for some of the fun?

If you need more details/contacts for Overfinch in Dubai then drop me a line and I'll pull up the numbers for you.

Edited to add. AAA have two sequential Quaife boxes on the shelf if you want them. Sheik Kalifa was using them in his 110 for a while....now he's gone back to LT85's.

Price is 75,000Dhs each....10,416 quid in metric.

Thx.

Streaky.