FREE Events Calendar

4x4 nut

To assist planning throughout the year, I have created an Events Calendar accessible to all via the homepage of my event website at www.landyrally.com … bottom left-hand button.

Totally free to view it contains all the major 4x4, Land Rover and off-road shows of the year (if I have missed one – please email me!), plus a fair number of 4x4 competitions, club events and commercial off-road pay ‘n’ play days.

Obviously it can’t list everything going on, but I think you’ll find it useful nevertheless.

NOTE: Although this Calendar has been exhaustively researched, it is always advisable to contact organisers first before setting out in case of postponement, cancellation, change of venue, or the fact there may be a simple typo error on my part - please check first.

Took a lot of research but glad to pass it on. Good or a bad idea? Constructive criticism to improve it please - let me know!

Thanks for the positive comments, good to know it’s appreciated. Have to keep www.landyrally.com and the associated calendar updated as I for one need to know what's going on around the country, so as I hear about it, you will. If I've missed an event of significance however, please PM me.

istruggle2gate11 … no problem. Unlike clubs who have their own calendars on their club websites (these are quite often closed to the public anyway because of public liability insurance issues, land owners not wanting to publicise their location, etc.) public pay ‘n’ play events like Kirton are no problem. Simply PM me a list and I’ll include it.

istruggle2gate11 … no problem. Unlike clubs who have their own calendars on their club websites (these are quite often closed to the public anyway because of public liability insurance issues, land owners not wanting to publicise their location, etc.) public pay ‘n’ play events like Kirton are no problem. Simply PM me a list and I’ll include it.

Thank you very much, I shall get on the case asap.

If you find yourself in the KORC area please pop in for a VIP entry ;)

[To save a wasted journey, thought you might like to know the following was announced by the Old Sodbury Sortout organiser 3rd February 2008:-

Please Note all Newbury Sortouts are cancelled for 2008 .. please join our mailing list for further information of NEW Venues and alternatives for 2008.

This refers to both the Land Rover and vintage sortouts.

http://www.oldsodburysortout.co.uk

[To save a wasted journey, thought you might like to know the following was announced by the Old Sodbury Sortout organiser 3rd February 2008:-

Please Note all Newbury Sortouts are cancelled for 2008 .. please join our mailing list for further information of NEW Venues and alternatives for 2008.

This refers to both the Land Rover and vintage sortouts.

http://www.oldsodburysortout.co.uk

see here

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=22295

If you read our forum you'd have seen it :excl: