Snow in the Uk

bombx3

Got some of my blokes working in the Brecon area for the next couple of days. They phoned back today and spoke about a forecasted 18" snow. Time will tell. Could be worth a trip :rolleyes:

Got some of my blokes working in the Brecon area for the next couple of days. They phoned back today and spoke about a forecasted 18" snow. Time will tell. Could be worth a trip :rolleyes:

Torquay to Brecon (wales) i can do that in 2.5 hrs i recon ...wow .i need to drive my landy in that snow :rolleyes:

Where's Russ 3120 when you want him for an up to the minute weather forecast. I must admit I'll be calling the boys in the morning to see how work is and for the snow forecast.

Where's Russ 3120 when you want him for an up to the minute weather forecast. I must admit I'll be calling the boys in the morning to see how work is and for the snow forecast.

Snow in wales, like this you mean!

post-1274-1201815254_thumb.jpg

Only that was last year. They are only talking of 10cm up to 20cm on very high ground so I would be surprised if anything was affected. The mountain pass (that I live on and shown in picture, woo hoo) will probably be impassable as usual but otherwise it never comes to much!

Walfy

are your boys doing bangs around farm 2? if so it was me they spoke to about the snow

at the moment there is only snow on the mountains

Russ

Yep that's the boys. I'm not sure when they were banging off? Tonight or tomorrow morning. Did you have much to do with them or was it a passing conversation?

Any idea if the snow is going to come off the mountains. Perhaps I need to come up for a recce soon. Just to check all the areas that my boys are using ;)

Russ

Yep that's the boys. I'm not sure when they were banging off? Tonight or tomorrow morning. Did you have much to do with them or was it a passing conversation?

Any idea if the snow is going to come off the mountains. Perhaps I need to come up for a recce soon. Just to check all the areas that my boys are using ;)

had a chat with them when they came into camp for fuel, dont think the snow will amount to much, but any snow on senta is a nightmare.

come down for a recce when the weather is better, get you booked into the mess :blink:

had a chat with them when they came into camp for fuel, dont think the snow will amount to much, but any snow on senta is a nightmare.

come down for a recce when the weather is better, get you booked into the mess :blink:

Sounds like a plan. You got a good mess?

Should I bring a company car or mine?

Sounds like a plan. You got a good mess?

Should I bring a company car or mine?

The mess is ok, I dont live in though, its a bed after mud, may be I could get landrover 598 to join us and do strata and sarn, if the Gap is open do that as a warmer, night lanes in wales are fun though

No doubt we will be getting a bit up on Exmoor tomorrow sometime, certainly feels cold enough already out there.

I am out and about tomorrow as well so I should get some snowy fun in the Discovery :P

Will :)

i hope so could take the kids up for a drive round

Snowing steadily and settling here. Hope to see some good pics of forumeers exploits soon :)

What a difference having my RRC on the road would have made right now... I was hoping to nip up to Whernside for a walk today, but with only the Pug DD available, I daren't :angry: . If the RRC had been mobile I would be on my way already :D