Under body buddy

bushwhacker

I just wanted to know if they were any use or could a home made one be knocked up?

I thought it might be useful to reach under the rover when washing. Not that I would wash it every week mind.

I,ve seen some of the home made heaters/burns and liked them but you cant beat the old Super Ser when I have gas that is.

Mark

On a cheap and nasty pressure washer with a striaght lance then they are of use. We had one like that some time ago with another lance with a 90 degree end on it, which incidently spent more time on the pressure washer than the stright lance. Biggest down side is for every action there is an equial and opposite reaction, so your constantly having to stop the lance twisting in your hands which made it rather tiring to use.

Our current one just has a 15 degree or so kink in the end of the standard lance which is sufficient for getting right inside wheel arches, but being such a small angle causes very little twisting.

Has anyone got and used one of the above? They are made by Staun Massojet, and are hook shaped they were sold by Devon 4x4.

Are they any good? Or has anyone made a home made one? The straight lance on power washers are to long for under the arches.

Mark

I have one i use on my car. Great thing love it and easy to use.

Not point making one as only £12 to buy anyway

body_buddy_600.jpg

Ali